For the first time ever the Town of Collingwood is offering a Recreation Program Info & Registration Day taking place on Sunday, February 17th from 11am-3pm at the Collingwood Public Library, third floor.Â A Collingwood Museum staff member will be onsite to take registrations for the Museum's three March Break programs, offered from 9:30am-12:00pm on March 12th, 13th, and 15th.Â Click Here for additional information.
Also, if you are looking for something to do with your family on Monday, February 18th, there are many exciting events being offered in Collingwood.Â The Collingwood Museum is offering a family scavenger hunt that will take you through Collingwood's downtown core.Â Participate for a chance to win 1 of 3 exciting prizes.
Blue Mountain Village
There is no better way to spend Family Day Weekend than at Blue Mountain Village! With lots of free events and activities there's something to do for everyone!
* Skating on the Mill Pond - daily
* Firedance Show - Saturday 8pm
* Fireworks - Sunday 8pm
* Live Music with Interactive Drumming - Sat & Sun 1pm & 3pm
* Horse and Wagon Rides - Sat, Sun & Mon 1pm-4pm
* Canadian Raptor Conservancy presents: Birds in Flight - Sat & Sun, 12pm, 2pm & 4pm
* Columbia Guided Snowshoe Tours - Sat, Sun & Mon 10:30am - Meet outside the Columbia at Blue Store
* Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster
* Plunge! Aquatic Centre - Sat, Sun & Mon 10am-7pm